Thursday, August 28, 2008

Purpose of this Technology Blog

Instead of having a blog about myself, I'm going to utilize this space to to blog, discuss, and share about everyday technologies that we consumers use. The primary focus of this blog will be for deaf and hearing-impaired consumers because we have different needs and uses for technologies than the general population.

I'm hoping that with this blog, we can help others by sharing our findings and experiences to help this population segment fully utilize technology for everyday needs. Overtime, I will include articles and links to some white papers and publications I have written or will soon to write.

You can also subscribe to this blog using your favorite Blog or RSS reader such as Google reader and Bloglines. Check out the "Subscribe to Blog" box in the upper right hand corner.

There are approximately 20 million deaf and hard of hearing consumers within the U.S., and 100 million world wide.

If there is a topic or technology item you'd like to for me to cover, feel free to contact me.

Regards

No comments: